As we’ve shown you in the previous articles, creating auto-action chains is not a big deal. If it still is 🤔 — this post might help you 👉 How do I schedule one action to run after another?
To schedule a phone call automatically you need to go through the same steps as if you're creating email chain in our app. Let's run through all those steps again:
- Go to the Auto actions tab.
- Click ‘Create auto action’
- Choose Phone or Skype call action type
- Set the checkbox "Schedule phone call after..." in the auto action setup window
- Choose the already created auto action, that you want to trigger the phone call to-do task to be created
- Name it in your preferred way, add comments or even a call script — btw, you can use the same merge fields as you did for your emails (find out more in How do I make my emails personal at scale? )
- Save it for later or Activate it to make it work immediately.
That’s it! 👏👏 you have just created your first Follow-up Call to-do action!
Don't forget to contact our team with any questions via chat if you meet some cliffs on your way of creating your best-automated prospecting process ever. We're here to help 🙌